EMAIL       BLOGGER       MIXCLOUD       HYPE MACHINE       SOUNDCLOUD       TWITTER       FACEBOOK       FLICKR       TUMBLR       RSS

30 October 2012

Lindstrøm - Fāār-i-kāāl

Let’s play a little game.
Just have a listen to the track with the mysterious title and tell me what it makes you imagine.
Please don’t use Google or Wikipedia or your norwegian friends or anything else to find info about it, let the music and your fantasy do the job.
If I can get three of your stories in comments I’ll tell you mine and I’ll reveal also what the track is actually about.
So... do you wanna play with me?

6 comments:

Vincent said...

The manufacturing process of an object from raw material to finished product.

biB said...

Thanx Vincent to break the ice.
Interesting "vision"! :)

YN said...

when you've finally finished an old 8bit game

biB said...

yes... I remember that sweet and epic feel YN...
Thanks for playing here! :)

Cyril said...

emotional landscapes... ;)

biB said...

I agree, Cyril, it's a pretty "panoramic" track indeed.
Thanks for playing. :)